Sitting by the bench, a thought ponders me- where am i headed?. Probably the most probable question that pops up in a person's head when he/she is at a junction of choices that gets him/her confused!
Kai dino mei kabhi kabar aise din aate hain, jab sahi /galat ya ache/burre ki samajh , samajh ke bahr ho jati hai
Tab kahin ek aavaz kano mein guunjti hai,
HAAN TUM PARESHAAN HO, HAAN HALAT TUMHARI MANSSHA KE MUTABIK NAHI CHAL RAHE HAI.. TO KYA?
SAMAY KI SABSE ACHI AUR BURI KHASIYAT YEH HAI KI VEH BADALTA HAI.
Insaan ko haar cheez samay ke mutabik hi milti hai, ab jab yeh baat manna aasan hai to, yeh manne mei kya harz- ki ummeed ke bhram mei raho, kameyabi ka kila sirf uske fateh kiya hai jo yeh ummeed roopi bhram mei jiya hai!
Well it just seemed like days when i last encountered this ” lets do a fresh start” thought, but yea times change and so do circumstances, One thing that gets clear each day in this book of life is that the “expectation vs Reality” graph is certainly on an imaginary axis!
Its when people start expecting things from you that situations seem awful, maybe because we are not prepared to take up the challenge as yet or not in the same mental state as they are in their current stage of life.
The Second thing being that love is for children, adults perceive love as its called as Mutual Respect, A thing that comes from within and doesnt need a platform of social media, social meets or even show biz to exist.
Well there is only so much that o e can talk about the hurricaneous thoughts of a human mind, definitely words cant shape or contain the complex emotions, but yes they do, do the work of putting up words that satisfy your opinion and stabilizes your mental attitude.
Zindagi ke jin pehluon ko hum rab ki meher samaghte the,
Vo ab ittefaq ke shatranj ka khel dikhai padti hai, chalen chali humne jamkar yeh sochke ki antt mei jeet ka danka humara hi bajega, par zindagi ka khel to dekhiye, mohoron ka istemal karne wale aaj khud pyade ban ke reh gaye!
Ghodon pe chadne vale bhi dhaai chaal ke mohtaj hote hain,
Vipreet stithi aane par, rasta katna seekekhte hain,
aisa pyaar hi kya jo wazir ko ghoda bana de,
Dil dene vale hazaar kadardan hote hain katar mei,
Par us dil ko mehfooz rakhne vala hi asli baadshah kehlata hai!
Subha ek umeed se shuru hoti hai…Raat umeed dhundne me khatam hoti hai…
Din ki dhoop umeed todti hai…
sham ki chaya bass soch me dubati hai…..
Meri zindgi mujhse kuch kehna chahti h…
Magar wo bhi shayad mujhse sach batane se darti hai.
What is wisdom? It is in fact the maturity a being possesses to have a different perspective in situations when choices made now, scripts and sculptures the future we either dream of or are destined to have.
We have people all around us who are wise but in situations where reality meets the horizon of our aspirations, they make choices of which even they are doubtful about. Their constant search for answers so as to convince themselves that they are on the right path, is something i always wonder!
Now coming to the point, what do we do when choices we make , make us doubt on ourselves? I believe that the best way is to take a step back and introspect on the fringing effect ur choice could have on your life and all in it!, not that we need to make choices that make everyone happy,suppressing your aspirations will cause more harm than good, it will shape your character in a way that 5 years down the line you will be unable to identify who you were back in the day!, BUT COM’N WE ARE HUMANS FOR CHRIST SAKE! Yes we are and we tend to misinterpret things A LOT!. Keeping this fact in mind lets swirl in the world of shayari for a change!
Savalon se bhari yeh zindagi ki paheli, kheche ja rahi mughe is kadar jaise samudrr ki lehre liye ek naau ko darbaadar , dagmagaye na yeh vishwas , manzil durr sahi, khuwabon ke badalon mei lipati vo tasvir kyun na ho, aur pareshaaniyan gulab ke kaante aur sholon ke angare kyu na ho, tumhare khuabon ko asliyat mei tabdil karne ka mukaddar tumhare khoon paseene mei hai!
Momkin hai sab, sabr ki hai baat aisa bhi maine kahin suna tha, par zamaane ki khudgarzi hai yeh, ki harr dharm sankat ka upay hai ab paisa ya tyaag se sulajhta!
Haan khuwabon ki duniya hai zyada haseen, is pe hai mughe pura yakeen., khuwab la khada karta tumhari un aakanshaon aur chaho ko samne jo asliyat mei milti hain sawalon aur pareshaaniyon ke paon mei!
We all have the kind of friends whom we dont brag about, who dont need an introduction, nor do they need the pity in the heat of the moment.. all they need is the one thinking in sync with them!
Be it friends or being friendZoned, each have their benifits.. so hang on tight.. things change , coz time is the variable that governs the equation of life!😉😊
Mitrata kya hai?
Mitrata vo ehsaas hai jaise aangan mei gulastaan,
Har modd pe ek rahi milta hai,jo lage apna ya apne jaisa,
Gum baate jo,dukh mei sukh ubhar ke laye jo,bin kahe samjhe vo tumhare dil aur dimag ki halchal..
samay ki pavandi en rahi par bhi hai laagu, kuch ho jate hain dur, kuch paas rehkar bhi dur ho jate hain!
Dosti pyar ka ek pehlu hai.. to chalo do kadam tum badao aur do kadam hum badain, sath ho jab uska to ratlam ki galliyaan bhi lage ujjale se bhari.
Aur kya hai mughe kehna, dosti hai hi aisa gehna, dharam sankat aaye ya aaye darraren aapno ke beech, sada rehta hai sath uska akhir vo bhi kahan hai tumhe bhula sakta!
Well, its been days infact months since the last post.. it’s probably human nature to leave things abruptly because of boredom or lack of hope from within.
Social media has brought us closer to our friends and even helped some of us to find the special ones as well 😉.. But has it really made us permanently contented?.. it has made us insecure,complex thinkers about ourselves and about others. This is kind of a state of mind that dooms us in a big way.. and believe me there is no way to come out of the mess untill ones gets strong headed… sadness or happiness all may be the way how life is but it is more about what ur present state of mind is… a person who is happy from the inside radiates that as good vibes all around.. ( its times like these when we see such people and think.. kaise yar.?).
Its not that these things are unknown to us.. its just that time and again.. we need to take a step back and ponder , taking a bit of time from our busy busy bus service like lives..😌😊
Here is a shayari to ponder about..
रोने से तो आंसू भी पराये हो जाते हैं,
लेकिन मुस्कुराने से…
पराये भी अपने हो जाते हैं !
मुझे वो रिश्ते पसंद है,
जिनमें ” मैं ” नहीं ” हम ” हो !!
इंसानियत दिल में होती है, हैसियत में नही,
उपरवाला कर्म देखता है, वसीयत नही..
• On Friendship: I used to be very introverted and had a closed group of friends. They were very popular and I felt privileged to hang out with them. But I was also picked on the most. When meeting strangers, my “friends” would make lame comments about me so that it would seem that they are very cool and that they are doing me a favor for hanging out with me. Every time I started working on myself, on my goals, on expressing my dreams and the hard work I put in everyday they would feel threatened and made sure to do something about it to put me down again. My life changed immensely once I ditched them and basically started again from zero. Be around people that care about you and where you can provide two way growth
• On Love: Ignoring the little things that bother you will add up in the end. When the bubble bursts you realize you hate each other so much and you don’t even realize why anymore. But you are also so invested that it breaks you in half not having that person in your life ever again. Sex is great. Communication and vulnerability are better. Trust is key. If that is not present then you are just making each other miserable. Move on. Learn to love yourself again. And start over wiser.
• On Confidence: I used to be very shy. I can’t tell you how many opportunities I have missed because I was afraid of “asking” or “upsetting”. I always thought if I just show up it will be enough. Opportunity will find me. That is not true. Stop waiting for stuff to happen and make it happen. Ask that girl out, ask for that raise, apply for that job, create that project you always wanted, go on that trip you always wanted, speak when you believe you have something to say, make that phone call. You will get slammed back down more than you could handle sometimes, but it will also help you reach places you never thought possible.
• On Being Alone: I have so many regrets about people that are not present anymore in my life that I can’t call. I suck at following up with people. I lived in 5 countries but always ended up alone because I was too busy to see what the people I left behind are doing once in a while. Grab your phone, look up that person you haven’t talked in a while, send a Whats App message “Hey, I’ve been thinking about you lately. How is your life?”. Your life will enhance immensely.
• On Life (or Death): My parents were at out of town one day. I was alone at home. My aunt and uncle were visiting and in the evening she calls me that my uncle is puking blood. He had liver cancer. I wanted to call the ambulance but it was kinda in the air that this was it. Earlier that week the doctor told him he had 3 months left. My uncle was still conscious so he asks me this incredible task: “Drive me to my hometown back to the house were I grew up, I want to die there”. I was 19. I complied. I can’t tell you how many thoughts were rushing through my mind while driving on the highway with my uncle on the back seat with a bucket puking and growling. 40 miles later we get at his house and I help my aunt lay him down in bed. While she rushes to get some clean clothes my uncles calls me and whispers in my ear something. He told me his regrets and asked me to not do the same. I had to go back home to get the car to my parents who rushed back in town with the train. On the way back I stopped on the side of the road and cried for a good 15 minutes. Later that night he passed away. Take what you want from this story. I learned that time catches up with us to fast to have regrets and doubts and be stuck inside our heads. It changed me.
• On Health: On working out. Walk, run, lift, do something. Not for the rock hard abs and the beach body but for your piece of mind. It teaches you discipline, it releases endorfins, it enhances your brain activity. I’m trying to catch up now after skipping physical education classes most of my life, drinking and smoking heavily. You can also change. On eating. Make sure you put in the right fuel in your body. I’m not saying to go full paleo, but start small, one coke can less per day and more greens on your plate. My proportions are 35% protein, 40% healthy carbs, 25% healthy fats.
“Mens sana in corpore sano”
• On Being Liked: I used to be everyone’s pet. Trying to be liked by as many people as possible. Girls, teachers, bosses, readers, colleagues, employees. I was a prisoner of everyone’s opinion about me. The fact is some people will hate your work either way, some people will judge you either way, some people will expect for you to solve all their problems and hate if you can’t. The moment you start giving in to everyone’s opinion is the moment you stop being authentic. And people sense when you are fake. And then they like you even less. Don’t be afraid to shake the apple tree a bit to see what fruits remain after.
• On Parents: Your parents will give you advice that is outdated. Advice that is bad for you. They do it because they love you and want you to be safe. Don’t fight them. Don’t judge them. Nod your head and then do what your heart says. Call them and tell them how much you love them. One day you will be in their shoes doing the same thing. But they might not be around anymore.
• On Being Vulnerable: I wish I did it more. Nobody likes that perfect, no problems, amazing Facebook-life, I’m-better-than-you person. It’s fake. Everyone has their ups and downs. Everyone is trying to get by. Everyone has something to offer to the world.
For me, today it’s this post.
Must see .. For all who wish to have a free app to see tv shows n movies on all iOS devices. 👍🏼